A few possible solutions- stuff I do basically:
1. I try to batch cook everything on Mondays or Sundays. And order once lump of groceries per week (which also include healthy snacks)
2. With the batch cooking night, I try to do several things at once to speed up the process of making food for the week. Usually I can do 3-4 meals in 45 min- 1 hour.
3. I try to buy tons of frozen veggies, meats and keep it for a while. I buy fresh fruits and breads. I get these Instacart and pay the $10 a month membership bc I don’t like going into the store.
4. These are the things I cook usually all at once: hard boiled eggs to eat as snack in the egg cooking machine, instapotting soup (I just sauté any frozen meat, then add frozen veggies, boxed broth, and some grain like rice or pasta shells. I add any spices from my rack. While both of them cooks on auto, I use my pan to cook anything else like curry (add some of the frozen meat or tofu, frozen carrots, frozen potatoes, etc), or some secondary stew. Then rice cooker for rice. By the end, I have several choices to choose from.
5. Once everything is finished, I put eggs in the fridge (and slice them on avocado toast or eat by self), portion soups/stews in those glass lunch containers if I have to take to work, and put the whole pan of the secondary stew in the fridge. I put the rice in the fridge as well. Once it hits day 3, I move most of my meals in the freezer so it lasts longer. Also, since I already have fresh fruits and breads in the fridge, they also add to my meals nutritionally.
I know it might feel daunting at first, but if you can sacrifice just 1-2 hours, you can save hours of cooking for the week. Or listen to a fun song or podcast if the meals aren’t distracting.
If you can also afford it, try out meal deliveries. I use CookUnity. They are the most simple (just microwave for 2 min), tasty and in paper bowls (not plastic). If you do decide to try, use my code bkim540527 (hehe) and you’ll get $50 off: https://www.cookunity.com/landing-referral?referral_code=bkim540527
Anyway, I hope this was helpful! I grew to love cooking after I figured out a few hacks!